We’re extremely excited to announce the much anticipated Beta Launch of The Lantern Training. So much time and energy has been poured into preparing these video trainings and now it’s time to put it to the test.
We’ve extended this invitation to our closest supporters and those we think would be a great fit to help us test it before rolling it out to the public (we are SO close!). You will be among the first to test the training, and to lead the way in our community in the fight against trafficking and exploitation. While there is no commitment required, we understand some of you may wish to learn a little more about The Lantern Project before jumping into the training, which you can do here:
If you’re ready and willing to be among the first to take this training…
– Click HERE to setup an account. Once you submit your information, you will receive an instant email containing your login credentials.
– From there you will be able to log in to your account to access the training through www.thelantern.net (simply click “user login” OR “video trainings” on our homepage). We estimate that the training takes approximately 30-40 minutes, which can either be attempted in one sitting or in increments.
– We’d love for you to take one (or multiple) of the trainings to test functionality and ease of use, while also gaining valuable information.
We can’t thank you enough for your time and willingness to help. Your support means the world to us, and we look forward to and value the feedback you offer!
– Once you’ve completed the training, you should arrive on a page that acknowledges completion and offers an opportunity to donate, become a Lantern Station, or contact us. Many of you have already given generously, and we are incredibly grateful for that. You are fueling work that has the potential for incredible impact, and we recognize that each of you are making that possible.
– We ask that you fill out a quick survey HERE after all is said and done, to help us adapt and improve as needed.
– If your business or organization is taking this training, please simply reach out to us once all employees have completed the training.
Scan or click to download now!
We are so excited to announce the Lantern Project app! It’s packed full of resources for anyone who wants to learn how to keep their loved ones safe, learn about fighting trafficking, or wants to stay in the loop about new apps and technology and the potential risks.
Download today! Be sure to allow notifications so we can let you know about new tech as it comes out!
The Lantern Project is a 501c3 non profit organization designed to train and empower companies and individuals to make a positive social impact in the fight against sex trafficking and sexual exploitation.
The landscape of this humanitarian crisis is only getting worse. We need to stem the tide of trafficking and exploitation while it’s still possible to do so. By supporting our work, you’ll be helping to educate adults and children in the community to protect every person from becoming another statistic in this war.
Your participation in The Lantern Project aids us in refining our victim identification models – through the diverse experience and knowledge gained through Lantern Stations we will be better equipped to reach those victims that have so few chances to ask for help.
By choosing to help us empower citizens, non-profits, and other private organizations to make an impact, you’ll be actively funding safe houses and restoration programs. Your decision to not turn a blind eye helps us reach other businesses to widen the scope of our work and save lives.
Copyright © 2021 The Lantern Project, All rights reserved.
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.